“During the various professional experiences, I have seen how visual always finds a way to simplify any idea and builds understanding beyond words.”
Your place to grow!
How to become a Scrib Digital? Zoom & Procreate
“The conversation today is visual. If you want to be in the conversation, you need to be visual. ” – Dan Roam, business consultant and graphic facilitator
Graphic facilitation and business
Today, conversation around us is visual. People’s stories are visual. Shopping and news are visual. If you want to get into any conversation you have to be visually yourself to be seen and heard.
32,000 years ago, our ancestors drew on the caves’ walls. They drew bison, horses, bulls and hunting scenes. These drawings foretell weapons, pottery, jewelry and most clothing. Our ancestors had things to say to each other and the used method was visual.
Do you think that adults that draw are a bit odd? The only odd thing is how business adults don’t draw more…
Whether you are a manager, trainer, project manager, regardless of the department you work in, there are always reasons to want to improve your presentations, the way you deliver information or the streamline group processes.
However, it is important to have access to one of the gadgets below:
- 12.9” iPad Pro (1st, 2nd, 3rd gen)
- 11” iPad Pro
- 10.5” iPad Pro
- 9.7” iPad Pro
- iPad (5th, 6th or 7th gen)
- iPad Air 2 / iPad Air 3
- iPad mini 4 / iPad mini 5
and.. an Apple pencil!
There are 4 areas where graphical facilitation creates value for business messages:
- Leadership: images can help you explain your vision and share it with colleagues, in order to have a common understanding of the goals set;
- Sales : images help you understand a problem in depth and then show others its solution;
- Innovation: images help you see old things in a new light and then highlight new perspectives;
- Training: images help you map out the steps you are already taking so you can teach others.
The program is divided in 3 live sessions on Zoom (each session lasts 2 hours) that will allow you to explore:
- How to create your own visual alphabet: simple shapes, visual formats, ideograms, pictographs;
- Techniques for using the visual alphabet in developing presentations, facilitating effective group processes (meetings, workshops etc.);
- How does Procreate work – tablet drawing exercises, challenges and ways to overcome them, tips & tricks;
- Many practical exercises, shared screen and homework to help you practice your digital muscle;
- References for further study.
- 150 EUR (VAT not included) / person / 3 sessions of 2h each
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to call or write us, full details can be found in the Contact section.