Alin Gherman, EMBA
He has 15 years of experience in management and sales, working in both multinational organizations and entrepreneurial companies, such as DHL, P&G, Holdman, Babel Communications and Pegasus / DPD). He worked in numerous fields, from selling wide consumed products, to B2B or media services, managing business for companies that he worked for in Romania and CEE.
Alin Gherman, EMBA
Vânzări, Marketing, People management, Abilități de prezentare, Problem solving, Design thinking
Your place to grow!
In this period of crisis, everything has changed: from business models and consumer behavior, to the way we manage our activity. One thing stayed constant: the urgent need to get results, the need to generate sales and keep our customers as close as possible.
This course is dedicated to:
- sales representatives, managers in the customer service, marketing departments
- those in the front-line, who interact directly with customers.
- If you are also in direct contact with customers, carrying out your activity remotely, then you also most likely face the following challenges:
- How do you stay close to your customers, how do you set their needs and concerns, without meeting them face to face;
- How do you communicate with customers by phone, video conferencing or e-mail, to build up their loyalty and generate sales, through up-sell and cross-sell;
- How can you treat their demands with empathy and efficiency;
- How to get along with difficult, rude or careless customers;
- How to develop the skills needed to retain customers in this time of crisis, but also in normal times, while protecting the interests of the company.
Examples of thematic exercises and activities:
- “I am what I am” – the development of a consumer-centered attitude
- “What we say and how we say it”- verbal and … vocal skills
- “Contact me” – the phone as a modern torture method
- “Somebody is watching us” – excellence in a face-to-face environment
- “Let’s have a good day” – the relationship with a consumer
- “Stop, watch, listen” – focus on consumer needs
- “The sky is the limit” – ways to fold our services
- “When the game gets tough” – difficult consumers
Day 1 – 3 hours
- What changed? What hasn’t changed?
- The “8 steps to excellence” model
- Values / CS team mission / MY role
- If everyone would be the same…
- “MY” solution – The “Reason – Empathy – Action” model
- The Eagles School and The Ducklings’ Lake
Day 2 – 3 hours
- “Listen, Watch, Think”
- Does service mean “We’re sorry”?
- Maximizing sales opportunities
- If I could do anything
- The 4 steps of customer service
- 160 EUR (VAT not included) – 2 sessions
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to call or write us, full details can be found in the Contact section.