Alin Gherman, EMBA
Believe in the power of perseverance and self-determination. Starting from the motto “We will either find a way, or make one” (Hannibal), you should believe that the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.
Alin Gherman, EMBA
Vânzări, Marketing, People management, Abilități de prezentare, Problem solving, Design thinking
Your place to grow!
VUCA cannot be considered an abstract concept by anybody. We are all powerfully affected by the volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity of everything around us.
In the near future, organizations that won’t get rid of the “business as usual” concept will disappear. Concepts like “disruption”, “innovation”, “change”, “agility”, “entrepreneurship” became more actual overnight.
The pressure of identifying and implementing rapid solutions is huge and the leaders’ role is vital.
In this VUCA world it is probably that classical ways, that helped you to achieve goals so far, are available no more.
That’s why EXEC-EDU invites you to an interactive and topical course for the current period, which is based on an extremely useful methodology to manage complex, unclear, sometimes even completely unknown problems, starting from understanding the user’s needs. The method suggests redefining problems as the user sees them, adopting a “hands-on” approach in building prototypes for the proposed solutions and then testing them.
This course is dedicated to all those who are interested in benefiting from a unitary language and understanding of the concept of “design thinking”, as well as a tested methodology of creative approach to the problem solving process.
- In this workshop you will go through each of the 5 stages of the Design Thinking process, testing a creative approach to problem solving.
- You will approach current challenges from a new perspective, overcoming your mental barriers and moving from incremental thinking to exponential thinking.
- In this way you will quickly take action, checking ideas, testing alternatives in successive iterations. practicing outside the comfort zone to acquire this new set of skills.
- Throughout this program you will discover how you can innovate, bringing the necessary changes in the organization and solving the challenges, through a correctly applied Design Thinking process.
- You will discover why empathy is important when trying to identify a problem, how to define the right goal by asking the right questions and overcoming the mental barriers determined by limiting beliefs;
- You will review the most effective methods of generating ideas, understanding the difference between divergent and convergent thinking and their use in the creative process.
- By facilitated discussions you will benefit from a great exchange of views with other experimented managers. The ideas discussed will help you with the deep changes that you are involved in.
- 150 EUR (VAT not included) – 2 sessions of 3h each
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to call or write us, full details can be found in the Contact section.