Alin Gherman, EMBA
He has 15 years of experience in management and sales, working in both multinational organizations and entrepreneurial companies, such as DHL, P&G, Holdman, Babel Communications and Pegasus / DPD). Believe in the power of perseverance and self-determination! Starting from the motto “We will either find a way, or make one” (Hannibal), you should believe that the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.
Alin Gherman, EMBA
Vânzări, Marketing, People management, Abilități de prezentare, Problem solving, Design thinking
Your place to grow!
The course aims to show how analytical thinking works, describe the necessary steps to master effectively the problem solving process, identify useful methods and techniques during the whole problem solving cycle, present an integrated model of problem solving from their occurrence to diagnose, choice, way of approach and solving, make the participants familiar with approaching difficult problems that involve creativity and lateral thinking.
- Identify and quantify the “causes” behind the problems and influencing factors;
- Applying in a structured way some specific techniques (PMI methods, brainstorming, analysis of key causes, re-positioning matrix etc);
- Using the evaluation mechanism and decision testing;
- Building, maintaining and developing creative thinking – by motivation and involvement;
- Critical analysis of the individual thinking style and its impact upon the others.
- The problem solving process;
- Defining the problem: ways to identify and quantify;
- Presumptions formulation;
- Information picking process;
- Decision making process;
- Alternatives generation and creativity;
- Implementation and evaluation.
- 375 EUR + VAT
“I think the most useful concepts were the classification of problems’ types, the way of thinking, the definition of the problem, as well as the SMARTER concept.”
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to call or write us, full details can be found in the Contact section.