Monica Minoiu, EMBA
“Most of the time, the participants ask me for additional sources and answers for particular questions related to their activity. I have built a personal style, based on the ease of approaching “hard” problems in a “soft” way. I put a lot of effort into every interaction with the participants and I wish them all the best during and after they graduate the program.”
Monica Minoiu, EMBA
Management strategic și operațional
Your place to grow!
By taking part in this complex 8-week program you will gain knowledge and deepen the most useful operations management techniques. You will learn to see opportunities and to capitalize them before the competition does. You will also learn the skill of turning gained knowledge into competitive advantage for your company, in an extremely important area of activity.
This course is dedicated to:
- Top or middle managers from the value chain (supply, production, logistics, customer care) that have over 3 years of experience in operations;
- Entrepreneurs that wish to know how the operational activity is related to the company’s strategy and discover technical tools for analysis and decision making in the operational area.
At the end of the program, participants will understand:
- What are operations? Which is the major distinction between operative, daily routine and operational?
- Why is given a strategic importance to new product and services projection;
- How to make a correct forecast through quantitative and qualitative aprroaches;
- Operational activities associated with supply chain, different managing systems and their impact on organization;
- Essential elements from JIT system in the context of lean operation;
- What is operations management and what is process management;
- What causes low competition;
- What is the essence of the life cycle of products and services;
- Practical applicability of quality management;
- The associated structure and costs of a stock management system;
- The essence of a re-engineering process with organizational benefits and barriers.
- Competitiveness, strategy and productivity;
- Services and products design;
- Quality management and control;
- Supply chain management;
- Lean operations and JIT as philosophy and business practice;
- Simulation – case study;
- 690 EUR (VAT not included)
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to call or write us, full details can be found in the Contact section.